Monday, June 22, 2009

Query: RODECAP/McLAUGHLIIN/WALLES/WALLACE/MINNICK/COMER of Henry, Madison counties

I am looking for an obituary of my great-grandfather, David Solomon Rodecap. He died in either Henry County or Madison County, Indiana in approximately 1928. His wife's name was Clara May (McLaughlin) Rodecap. I believe he was buried in Middletown, Henry County, Indiana, as that is where they lived before coming to Auburn.

I am also looking for any info on Charles and Rebecca (possibly Walles or Wallace) McLaughlin, who lived in Middletown in the 1870's. They both died before 1880, leaving behind a family of small children I am told. I know of at least 3 of their children: Catharine (married Michael Minnick), Clara May (my great grandmother) and Lillian (married William Comer). I believe all the children stayed in the Henry or Madison counties area. I would also like to find the children's obituaries, if possible--I already have Clara's obit as she died in Auburn. I am hoping to visit there in the summer, but I am somewhat disabled, so any help on finding any information on them is appreciated.

Thank you.

Submitted by:
Meg Rodecap
2101 Luanne Ln.
Auburn, IN 46706
megger@netscape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment