Monday, June 15, 2009

Ouery: SHEPHERD/RICKABAUGH/BRANDENBURG of Washington and Greene Counties

I am trying to tie one Daniel Shepherd to whom I believe is his father John Shepherd. Daniel Shepherd was born 21 August 1823 in Washington County, Indiana , and later married Elizabeth Rickabaugh (born 4 December 1822) on 10 October 1843 in Greene County, Indiana.

I have a biography written in 1896 in Iowa stating that Daniel's father was John Shepherd and he owned land in Indiana. All I know about him is that he was born about 1790 and married 15 April 1813 in Adams Co, OH. I believe his wife was Sarah Brandenburg.

I am looking for proof to tie Daniel and John Shepherd together as son and father.

Submitted by:
Susan Keipp
436 W. 88th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64114
E-mail skeipp@kc.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment