The weather might be cooling off, but the rate that IGS adds more databases to the website! Check out the latest additions, which brings the total to more than 1,850!
- Students and Teachers of Spencer High School, Owen County, Indiana (1921)
An index of 220 students and teachers listed in The 1921 Spencerian
, the Spencer High School 1921 yearbook. This database was contributed by Randi Richardson.
- Students of Brownsville High School, Union County, Indiana (1948)
Digital images of the students in grades 7 through 12, as listed in the school's 1948 yearbook. This database was contributed by Wayne Klusman.
- Teachers of Brownsville High School, Union County, Indiana (1948)
Digital images of the teachers in grades 7 through 12, as listed in the school's 1948 yearbook. This database was contributed by Wayne Klusman.
These databases are available to IGS members. (Members - just log in and you have access.) Not a member? Join today and get access
to these and more than 1,850 other databases!
- Students of Knightsville Grade School, Clay County, Indiana (1957)
An index of 93 students in grades 1 through 8 who attended Knightsville grade school, as listed in the school's 1957 yearbook, "Recollections". This index consists of the student's name and their grade.
- History of Bethlehem Baptist Church, Fort Branch, Gibson County, Indiana (1934)
Digital images of a 1934 booklet, "Bethlehem Church: Program, Directory, Historical Sketch".
- Roster of Columbia Rifles, Indiana Legion, Gibson County, Indiana (1863)
Digital images of the roster of an Indiana Legion unit that was formed in Gibson County. Indiana Legion units were formed during the Civil War to protect the state’s borders.
- Index to Records of Day Funeral Home, Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana (1946-1949)
An index of the records of the Day Funeral Home, which are kept at the Monroe County History Center. This index includes the name, the date that their body was received at the funeral home (which is not always the same as the date of death), and the page number. NOTE: Today the funeral home is known as the Day and Deremiah-Frye Funeral Home. This database was contributed by Randi Richardson.
- History of W.E. Miller & Co. General Store, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana (1902)
Digital images of a 1902 booklet , "The W.E. Miller Co.'s Store 'As It Is'."
College and University Records:
- Graduates of DePauw University, Greencastle (1931)
An index of 296
students who graduated from DePauw University, as listed in a 1931
commencement program. This index consists of the student's name and the
degree they received.
- Graduates of Evansville College, Evansville (1958)
index of 251 students who graduated from Evansville College, as listed
in a 1958 commencement program. This index consists of the student's
name and the degree they received. NOTE: Evansville College later
changed its name to the University of Evansville.
- Graduates of Goshen College, Goshen (1910)
index of 30 students who graduated from Goshen College, as listed in a
1910 commencement program. This index consists only of the student's
|From the History of W.E. Miller & Co. General Store, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana (1902)|