Monday, June 15, 2009

Query: LACEY of Wayne County

I am searching for the parents of William Lacey who lived in Wayne County, Indiana for most of his life. He died in 1874. I have his obituary and it says he was a life long member of the Methodist Church. Can anyone tell me who I can reach with any information about the early records of the church in Wayne County? I would be very grateful for any help you can offer.

Submitted by:
Helen MacKain, Registrar
Mojave Chapter NSDAR, Fullerton, CA
E-mail hmackain@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for connections to a photo I have of a William H Lacey. The address on the back of this WW1 era photo has his address in Fort Wayne Indiana. We located him with his family on a number of census records. Only one with his father who was a Henry P Lacey. The census showed his father born in Ohio. My family does not use the e in Lacey ~ but the photo was among my fathers papers and he looks a great deal like my father...almost like a brother my email is antiquefrek@aol.com

    ReplyDelete