Thursday, September 27, 2007

Query:Turner/Vaughn of Johnson County

I am searching for any information about a Frank Turner. He was born in 1852 somewhere in Kentucky and died 27 April 1894. He is supposed to be buried in the Bargersville Cemetery in Johnson County, Indiana but I have not been able to confirm this. He is my great-great-grandfather. I know he was married to Rosella Vaughn and she was from a prominent Johnson County family. Does anyone have advice about how I can access local records? I want to know where Frank was buried or who his parents are.

Kim Gordon
4 Bixby Ct.
Rye, NY 10580
Kimbee88@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. I don't find a Frank Turner matching those dates listed in Johnson County. A listing for Bargersville Cemetery is at http://www.stonerevival.net/Doty/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brad...I found him! I appreciate the help

    ReplyDelete