Friday, September 26, 2014

Query: Fred Graham, Warrick County

          I am writing to see if you may be able to help me find information on my grandfather, Fred Graham. I recently found out that he was born in Boonville, (Warrick County) Indiana, in 1887. In 1910 he was living in Lindsay, CA, and he married my grandmother, Mayme Clara Anderson, in 1914 in Oakland, CA. That is about all I know about him.
          I am sorry to say that I do not know his parent’s names, but I do know that they were both from Indiana. My brother and I are trying to trace Fred's roots, and we thought that a researcher in Indiana might have a better chance of finding information on him for us.
          Many thanks for your time.


Jessica Nava
1353 Shippee Lane
Ojai, CA 93023
jillnava@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment