Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Query: COMER of Madison and Delware Counties

I am trying to locate the family of my great grandmother, Laura Eleanor COMER, born Oct. 20, 1860. Her father's name was Johnathan M.COMER, born June 6, 1834 in Ohio. I do not have her mother's name. She had siblings named Robert, Charles, Mildred and Rebecca. She was either born around Anderson, IN or Muncie, IN. Johnathan's father name was William COMER.

Laura moved to Missouri and married here around 1880.

Mildred lived at 215 East 6th St, Muncie, IN in June of 1927 and Rebecca was working in Indianpolis in this year. I do not know if Mildred married. Rebecca was married to a man named Will in March 1926 but I do not have is last name. I know this from lettersd written to my great grandmother that are in my possesion.

I can find nothing on her brothers.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gloria Phillips
3120 Denmark Drive, Bridgeton, MO 63044
gloria_phillips@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment