Sunday, June 19, 2011

Query: PARKER/COTTY of Hamilton County

Jeremiah G. PARKER
Born 14 Dec 1830 in Indiana
Died 7 Aug 1863, in Demming, Hamilton Co., IN
Buried, in Cicero, Hamilton Co., IN
Married by S. L. Yourtree on 13 May 1858 in Hamilton Co., Ohio to Mary M. COTTY

I am trying to find any information about Jeremiah and his birth family that I can. I have him in the 1850 Washington, Preble Co. OH census living in Julia Gentle's household along with Mary COTTY.

By 1860 his, wife Mary and son Horace are in Jackson, Hamilton Co., IN.

I have no leads at all on parents or siblings. All that I know of him is typed above.

I have his death certificate and picture of his headstone which my grandma visited and photographed. His date of birth was derived from headstone which reads: Jerry G. PARKER, Died Aug. 7, 1863 age 32 y, 8m, 7d.
I found an application and return of marriage for the couple, proving their marriage date.
Summer
474 W. 1200 N.
Orem UT 84057

No comments:

Post a Comment