Wednesday, August 18, 2010

QUERY: JOHNS of Madison County

I am trying to find my cousins, Emily Johns and Margret Johns. They are the daughters of Daniel Johns and Maxine ??, whose last residence was in Oakland, California; however Daniel Johns and his family were from Elwood, Madison County, Indiana.

Daniel Johns was the son of John Johns (born about 1874) and Margret ?? (born about 1882), who both immigrated from Wales and settled in Elwood, Madison County, Indiana. Daniel had siblings Elizabeth, Olwyn and Lucille Johns (married SANDERS), as well as Robert Lee Johns (1920-1987). Robert was my father and he lived in Oakland, California, but was buried in Elwood, Indiana.

All of this family are deceased except Emily Johns and Margret Johns - I am desperate to find my cousins. Thank you!

Submitted by:
Sara Ann Johns
champion.johns3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment