Friday, December 19, 2008

Query: PEARSON/LEMON of Miami and Blackford counties

I am trying to locate information on Oliver Pearson who was born about 1834 in Miami County, Indiana. His first wife, Elizabeth Ann Lemon, died on 9 January 9 1873 and is buried in the Deer Creek Baptist Cemetery in Miami County. He married second wife Sarah and they, along with their children, show up in the 1880 census in Harrison Township, Blackford County, Indiana. I lose track of them after that and have not been able to find out where he or Sarah died or are buried. If anybody has any information that can help me trace this family, I would be so appreciative. I have searched the counties surrounding Blackford County with no luck.

Submitted by:
Diane Ely
14741 Airelle Ct.
Florissant, MO 63034
E-mail: dianeely@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment