Friday, December 19, 2008

Query: THOMPSON of Vigo County

I am looking for information on the missing generations between Clinton Martz Thompson and Nellie (Brown) Thompson of the mid to late 19th century. These would have been the parents (or possibly grandparents) of my grandmother-in-law "Toddie," Audrey Elyea Allen who was born in Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana at the end of the 19th century. She had at least one brother, Emmett, and possibly some half-siblings. Clinton Martz Thompson was a descendant of Lawrence Thompson (born 1755 in Virginia; died 1863) who was a Revolutionary War veteran. Over the years, I have lost a great deal of the information due to various moves. I am trying to piece this line together for my grandchildren.

Submitted by:
Inez Hoffman
2690 Townline Rd.
Stevensville, ON L0S 1S0
Canada
E-mail: imshedevil2001@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment