Thursday, February 28, 2019

Query: Joseph & Ann Baylie, Lawrence County


            Joseph Baylie, my third Great Grandfather; born abt 1827 in Switzerland. Arrived in 1848 from Glasgow, Scotland; 1850 U S Census lived in Davidson County, Tennessee; 1880 U S Census Lived in Mitchell, Lawrence, Indiana. He was a confectionary (Baker).

            He had a daughter Sarah Ann Baylie, born 5 Mar 1862 in Nashville, Davidson, Tennessee. (My Great Grand Mother)

            She was married at the home of Joseph and Ann Baylie in Mitchell, Lawrence, Indiana, on 3 Aug 1886, to Charles Hyde Webster, my Great Grandfather. This is the last record of Joseph & Ann Baylie. They didn't appear in the 1900 census.

            I'm looking for any assistance to locate any information about their deaths.  I'm not sure how to collect land deed records. I would appreciate any guidance you could provide. Thanks



Charles K Webster

Postal Address: 13017 Fencerow Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76244-8103

No comments:

Post a Comment