Sunday, September 9, 2018

Query: Mason Vermillion/Polly Cannon, Vigo County


             Many of my relatives come from the Vigo County towns of Terre Haute and a place called New Goshen.  The surname of these relatives are the Vermillion family.  My great-great- great-grandfather was Mason Vermillion and one of his wives was Polly Cannon.  Some of his brothers that were supposed to have been in that area were Reason, Cornelius, and William.  There may have been more. 

            I just want you to see in your records if the Vermillions in the 1800s lived there.  I realize that this request in the future may not be given to me without some fee that I may have to pay; but at least let me know if this family was in fact in that area in the 1800s around 1828 or so.



Robert Maxwell

263 South 2875 West

Cedar City, Utah 84720



No comments:

Post a Comment