Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Query: Judkins James, Koscuisko County


            I'm searching for Judkins JAMES. I'm trying to find out when he was born, died & where buried & any other info on him. I hope you can help me with my brick wall.

    Here's what I have:

    Judkins JAMES b: abt 1830, OH - Civil War 74th Indiana Regiment Company K, Enrolled at Warsaw, IN 18 Aug 1862, Discharged at Indianapolis, IN 21 Jun 1863, Disability - Married: Mary BASS (my 3rd Great G-ma), she married a 2nd time to Theodore Louis CUMMINGS 22 May 1869, Kosciusko Co., IN,(known) Children of Judkins & Mary are Martha J. & Angeline JAMES. 

            I have searched all records here in Kosciusko Co, IN & haven't found much on Judkins JAMES. What I have found is on my public tree on Ancestry: Tristen A Barr Family Tree. I'll be glad to send a check to help cover expenses & your time. Thank you so much & have a great day.

              I’m a  volunteer at Kosciusko County Indiana Historical Society, so if you need any help researching here in Kosciusko Co., IN I can help.



Mary Kester

mgkester02@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment