Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Query: Milton Reynolds, Henry County


            I am researching my Reynolds line in Indiana. While researching my gggrandmother, Anna Reynolds Thomas, I came across a 2012 edition of The Indiana Genealogist which featured an article on The Mysterious Milton Reynolds.

            In the article, it mentions that he was living in Jefferson Co, Indiana, and married to Nancy. Are you aware of the Milton Reynolds (married to Nancy) in Henry County? He is listed in the Quaker Hopewell Meeting Minutes. He is a son of Daniel Reynolds and Margaret Morris. (I am trying to ascertain whether Daniel and Margaret are my Anna's parents. So far, no luck.)

            I thought I would pass this along in case you had not found this Milton. Henry and Jefferson Counties are not very far from one another.



Dottie Reynolds

4724 Coker Street

Columbia, SC  29206



No comments:

Post a Comment