Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Query: Vera May Hoffman, Allen County


            How do I find the genealogy of my Grandmother's family? Her married name was Vera May Hoffman. They lived at 15404 Hoffman Rd. Monroeville, Allen County, IN. I believe her foster name was Hockemeyer, but I am not positive. I know she was a nurse before she got sick and maybe went to Lutheran Hospital for school. I have her nursing coat.

             From what I know, she was born in 1916 and died in 1972. She had schizophrenia, but I don't think she was ever instatutionalized. I just remember my mother showing me a little wooden shack she lived in with her foster family, and that she thought she might have been Jewish.

            Any direction you can give would be appreciated. Thank you,



Kendra Sprague

4224 N Fillmore St

Beverly Hills FL 34465

No comments:

Post a Comment