Thursday, October 13, 2016

Query: Ned Prichard, Adams County


            My mother's brother is Ned Prichard, who was born in Decatur, Adams County, Indiana, I'm trying to find a picture of him in an old school year book. No one in the family has a photo of him. I'm sickly, in my 60's and hope to find a photo of him before I pass away.

            His parents are Charles Ray Prichard and Flossie Jane Miller Prichard. They moved to Van Wert, Ohio. They had 12 children, Olive, Silvia, Viola, Betty, Alice, Princess, Janet, Homer, Ned, Charles(Chuck), James(Jim), and Max Prichard. There is no photo of Betty Prichard because she died as a child, missing photos are of Silvia, Homer, and Ned. Family reared most of their children in Van Wert, Ohio. Thank you for your time.



Dinah Atwell
107
Zack Circle
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
dinahatwell@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment