Thursday, September 30, 2010

Query: HUTCHINSON / HUTSENSON / PASSMORE / HOPKINS of Wells County

My grandfather was born 6/26/1910 in Uniondale IN. He wasn't in the census that year but I found the rest of his family in Jefferson Twp, Wells Co. IN.
The Hutchinson name was spelled Hutsenson and most other names were spelled wrong.
The parents to AC(my grandfather) was Edward and Mollie (maiden name Passmore) Inez and Frattie were AC's only siblings. AC isn't abbrev. and no middle name.
I think Edwards parents were William C. and Emma (maiden name maybe Hopkins).
As I set out to do this family tree I learned that AC had to move to his sister Inez's because his parents died.
In the 1920 census AC is in Inez's Ohio home misspelled again.
I'm also trying to figure out why Edward and Mollie died.
I think Edwards middle initial is W. and he was born around 1873 and Mollie around 1875. I can't find them in the SSDI or Cemetaries.
Thanks,
Kelcey Hutchinson
merdonpeez@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment