Friday, March 19, 2010

"Query" WATTERS/WATERS of Fayette and Franklin Counties

I would like to find out where the Watters Cemetery is located, and who is buried there, and discription of Cemetery.
James Waters (Watters), Jackson Township, Fayette County, Indiana 1812-1813 He died 1826.
Samuel Watters, Franklin County, Indiana 1813. Died 1821.
It may have been also called Old Ireland Cemetery, or McIlwain Cemetery.

Malia Watters
10860 26th Ave So
Seattle, WA 98168-1811
jitterbug_too@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Malia. James Waters was my 4th greatgrandfather. I have quite a bit of his family in my database. The name of the Cemetery was The Ireland Universalist Church Cemetery. It is in the extreme southeast corner of Jackson, Fayette County, Indiana. I hope this helps. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. o waters cemetery is on findagrave. :)

    ReplyDelete