Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Query: MITCHELL/GIBBS/BREWER of Whitley and Miami Counties

I have been trying years to find any info on two different lines of my family that I seemed to have hit a block wall. I can't find any records at all. I hope some one coud help.

Oda Ervin Mitchell is my 2 great-grandfather and his wife was Ida Mae "May" Gibbs. They were married in Whitley County, Indiana on October 2, 1914. I am trying to figure out who their parents are?

The other person I am researching is my great-grandmother on my mother's side. Her name was Viola Leone Brewer and she was born on 11 July 1913 in Peru, Miami County, Indiana. I know there was a lot of Brewers from Indiana and again I have found nothing.

Thank you very much...

John Wilkeson
10365 Lake District Lane
Orlando, FL
jswilkeson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment