Searching for records to prove "family connection" (parent/child relationship) between Frederick Keiser/Kiser/Kizer/Kyser/Kysar (b. 1761, Berks, PA; d. aft. Jan. 20, 1841, Jennings, IN; bur. - Kysar Family Cem.) & wife, Meriba/Mariba (Cornwall/Cornell; b. abt. 1766, KY?; d. May, 1841, Jennings, IN) and their 10 children: Solomon, William, John, Thomas Russell, Elizabeth, Phoebe, Samuel (my line), Jacob, Frederick Jr., & Sarah. (family lived in Nelson, Jefferson, Bullitt, Henry, Fayette - KY; & Jennings, Bartholomew - IN)
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
- probate/will/intestate records for Frederick Kysar?
- church records - membership, births, deaths?
- death date for Frederick Kysar; & coroner's records, doctor's records, death notice/funeral notice/obituary- newspaper clippings?
- old family bible records?
- last known records: 1840 US Census (Frederick Kyser, Jennings Co, IN); land deed- dated Jan. 20, 1841; NOT listed in 1850 census, so assume he died between Jan. 20, 1841 & before 1850 census.
Kysar, Kyser, Keiser, Kizer, Kiser, Keyser, Kayser, etc.
Solomon (wife- Sarah/Sally Stucker)
William (wife - Sarah/Sally/Polly Hopkins)
John (unknown if marr.; may have died as young adult)
Thomas Russell (2 wives: Rebecca Hopkins & Hannah Hall)
Elizabeth (was kidnapped abt. age of 3 by Indians, maybe in/near Henry Co, KY; marr. a Native Amer. Indian)
Phoebe/Phebe (husb.- William H. Hopkins)
Samuel (wife- Rebecca Arbuckle)
Jacob (wife- Mary/Polly Hendrix)
Frederick Jr. (wife - Jane Cobb; her 2nd husb. - Stephen Patch)
Sarah (never married)
3212 SW Atwood Ave.
Topeka, KS 66614