Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Query: Indiana Irish Civil War Soldiers


Hello,

                I’m writing from Mind the Gap Films, an independent production company based in Ireland. I’m doing research for a documentary series about the experiences of Irish servicemen and women (either those born in Ireland or those who identified as Irish-American) in the American Civil War and I’m trying to find descendants who have a personal connection to the story of their ancestors – maybe they have photographs/letters/personal articles, or strong stories that have been passed down through the family.   We’re hoping to film part of the series in the States and if there are people with personal stories who could help to illustrate Irish experiences I’d love to get in touch with them. I was wondering if you might be willing to pass my details on to your members?

                I would be very grateful for any assistance. Best wishes





Fran McNulty, Producer

Mind the Gap Films

6 Wilton Place

Dublin 2

 Tel: +353 (0)1 662 4742

fran@mindthegapfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment