Friday, March 1, 2013

Query:LUTES/HARTMAN

I am looking for information on my grandfather's family. My mother and her siblings do not know who their grandparents are. I was told their father and his sister lived in an orphanage in Indiana. Their names are listed below. My grandfather believed his last name to be "Lutes" until he enlisted in the Army and the officials told him that it was "Hartman". There is believed to be another sibling by the name of Richard, but I do not have any information on him.

Robert Lawrence Hartman (my mother's father)

Viola Lutes (my mother's aunt)

Both Robert and Viola moved to Missouri and died in Missouri. Viola had no children but Robert had 6 children.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Warmest Regards,

Jodi Lange
101 Debra Drive
marthaville, MO 663357
jodilange82@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment