Saturday, February 25, 2012

Query: ROGERSON/ROWE/BURGER of Clay County

I am looking for information about Eliza J (ROGERSON) ROWSE. She was b.Feb 1865 and d.28 Nov 1894 and is buried at Peavey Cemetery in Clay County. She was married to Artemus ROWSE for a short time before she died. I know she had one child, Myrtle D. (b.1892-d.1971) and possibly my Great Grandmother Lettia Matilda (ROWSE) BURGER. My G Grandmother was b.1884 - d.1934 and is buried also at Peavey Cementary in Clay County. FYI and very odd, Myrtle is buried in Mishawaka, just a few miles from my home !
Mark Merrill
2907 Lexington Blvd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
ivy_walls@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I checked www.findagrave.com to see if there was any additional information listed there that might be helpful. They have a year of birth of 1864. You might want to go there and request a photo of the headstone, if you are not local, to verify the information as sometimes there have been typo's.
    However, if this information is correct, it may help with your research.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete