Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Query: Soudriette, Bonneau, Pacanne, Knox County



            Do you have any information on Chief Pacanne of the Miami Indians? He was my 6th great grandfather, and I'm trying to put together a family tree.
            My great grandmother Adelia Soudriette married John H. Clark in Vincennes on April 1, 1877, and her mother Suzanne Bonneau is the lineage connecting me to him. Can you point me in the right direction? I'm a little new at this.
            I also see that Adelia Soudriette was christened Nov. 24, 1849, also in Vincennes. Is there a way to get these documents? I wish I had something on Chief Pacanne and the others!

Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C53798-3
System Origin: Indiana-ODM
GS Film number: 1433363
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M53798-3
System Origin: Indiana-EASy
GS Film number: 1433363
[IGS Note 1: These are FamilySearch references. The images are not included.]

Please let me know if it's possible to obtain and how much it would be. Can you help me with anyone else?
[IGS Note 2: These documents should be available from the Knox County Clerk in Vincennes.
Also, there is an extensive article on Chief Pacanne on Wikipedia with numerous references.]

Thanks,

Kathleen Fradella
630 Huntlee Drive
New Orleans, La. 70131
 
kfradella@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment