This issue includes:
- Meredith Thompson's explanation of Indiana's old-age pension law in the 1930's and the records it generated
- David C. Bailey, Sr.'s compilation of Oregon's Grand Army of the Republic members who served in Indiana units during the Civil War
- Ron Darrah's wrap-up of the various Civil War and Indiana Territory ancestors who were inducted into our lineage societies at our April conference
- Prisoners pardoned by the Governor of Indiana from 1900 to 1902
- Miami County adoptions in the 1880's, and other brief items from across the state
The quarterly is a premium database, accessible only to IGS members.