Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Query: Frank Schultz, Lafayette-Attica



I will be visiting the Lafayette-Attica area in mid-October, 2013, and hope you might have suggestions for finding out more about my great-great-grandfather FRANK SCHULTZ (1830-1904). His son George Schultz is my great-grandfather.
                 I' m especially eager to learn about his German origins, and to contact his other descendents in Indiana. Date of Birth:  28 January 1830 (somewhere in Germany); Died:  13 November 1904  (Buried at Salem Cemetery, Attica. Married to Elizabeth Wagner (From Darmstadt) 8 July 1861; One reference lists his year of immigration as 1860
                Frank farmed in the Wabash River area west of Lafayette (Independence, Pine Village, Riverside).  Thank you for anything you can tell me.

Sincerely,
Susan (Schultz) Thorne
185 College Street
Kingston, Ontario
Canada    K7L 4L9
 susan.thorne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment