Monday, September 2, 2013

Query: Alice Deweese, Warrick County



            I am researching the Greer Family from Indiana.  I have been trying to find Alice Deweese (1858 - 1884) who was married to Simon Greer.  I know that she died in 1884 but I cannot find out why she died at the age of 26.  Is there someplace I can get this information? 
            Her son Fred at the age of 14 was asked to leave the family home when Simon remarried.  So I would like to find out what happened to his mother.
Added Note: The only thing I know is that she and her husband lived in Elberfeld, Indiana. Her father and mother were Lemuel and Lydia Deweese.  Thanks for any help you can give me.
[IGS Note:  Elberfeld is in Greer Township, Warrick County. ]

Kay Cumnock
10320 Stone Canyon Rd. Apt. 206S
Dallas, TX 75230-4883
cummock@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment