Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Query: HURNI of Noble County

My great great grandfather, Samuel HURNI, died on 16 December 1919 in Allen Township, Noble County. However, he was not buried there. According to the Noble County Health Department, he was buried in Cedar Creek and the undertaker was G.O. Gaff Funeral Home. In the 1910 census, Samuel lived in an old peoples home in Allen Township, Noble County.

My question is, where do I locate the burial records of this funeral home and the records of the old peoples home? Are they still in existance? I'm told that is a Gaff Funeral Home in South Bend, Indiana. However, I am unable to locate them.

Any assistance and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours.

Michael Hurni
212 Sagamore Parkway, La Porte, Indiana, 46350
mhurni2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment