Sunday, February 6, 2011

Query: THOMPSON/THOMASON of Knox County

My Dad, Paul Hazel Thompson, was born on November 15, 1920 in Vincennes, Indiana. His parents were Fred and Myrle (Murel) Thompson. Myrle (DOB about 1906) was the daughter of Seaton and Della Thomason from Black Dog/Hominy, OK. According to family oral history, my Dad's parents died when he was very young. I have been to Vincennes and looked through historical records from 1918 to 1925 and cannot find anything.
I am open to any ideas or suggestions on how to find my paternal grandfather.
Terri Trevino
5804 Providence Place
Cheyenne, WY 82001
ttrevino@bresnan.net

2 comments:

  1. It is odd that I do not see Paul with his parents in the 1930 census? But both parents are still living.

    Cheryl
    THOMASON researcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the 1930 census shows my Dad with his Aunt and Uncle, Lillian (Thomason) and W.E. Campbell in Ector, TX. He was raised by them, and really has no memory of his parents.

    Terri (Thompson) Trevino

    ReplyDelete