Sunday, February 6, 2011

Query: NETHERTON of Vigo County

I am looking for information about my g.g.g grandfather Henry (or Harry) Netherton. I know he was born in Kentucky in the month of August and census records show him being born near 1857. The 1880 census shows him in Harisson, Vigo, IN. He married a woman named 'lizzie' sometime around 1882. The rest of the census records show him and her living together in Center Township, Marion on Blaine Avenue. I have not been able to locate a 1920 census for the family. The 1930 says Henry is widowed and living with his son as a boarder in Center Township. I have been searching for a few years now and have not been able to locate a marriage record for Henry and Lizzie, no birth records for children, no death records. I do not even know what Lizzie's maiden name was. If someone could give me any help or advice I would appreciate it more than I can say. Unfortunately I can not afford to come to Indiana right now to research at libraries and such, so I just don't know what to do.
Thank you so much for your time.

Best wishes,
Tiffany Baldwin
37 Hampton court
Oakley, CA, 94561
t.terror@Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment