Sunday, February 6, 2011

Query: DAVIDSON of Allen County

My husband has ancestors in Bethel cemetery at Poe cemetery in Allen co. In our research we have found Moses and Elizabeth Ann buried there and taken photos. Very near by are two small tombstones which I believe to be Milford and Mary Jane Davidson's children. One says George and beside it one I can't read,even though I got down on my hands and knees to take the picture. It is not clear enough because the script is too worn to read. Does any one know who these two headstone belong to. I can read the one name but not the other.

I would appreciate your help in identifying them.

I have lots of Davison genealogy and would be glad to share it with others.

Sincerely,
Joann Davison
1626 W. Bus. 30
Columbia City, IN 46725
davisonjoann80@yahoo.com





--

No comments:

Post a Comment