Monday, August 15, 2016

Query: James Daubenspeck, Rush County



            I am trying to find some information regarding my great grandfather's parents.
My great grandfather was James Daubenspeck. He married Eliza Cook in Rush County on Feb 5th, 1836. ( Marriage book 4, p 213) His father, John Daubenspeck, his mother and a number of
James' siblings lived there for a great number of years and many died there.
            I was hoping that there would be a marriage application or some form they had to fill out before they could marry. Usually that contains the names of the parents. Any help you could give me would be very much appreciated. 
            I am positive John and Jenny were his parents, but, the parents married and he was their first born in Harrison Co., KY, and they don't have any records to speak of; saying what records they have back that far were damaged and lost.
            They arrived in Rush County in about 1815 or 1816. I would be happy to pay for the information if it exists, and I hope it does or if there is some kind of information that would confirm my information. Thank you and have a nice day


Mary Jane Thunstrom
525 Westminster Drive
Eagle Point, OR 97524
mjthunstrom@charter.net
541-830-4393


No comments:

Post a Comment