Thursday, June 28, 2012

Query: CAWOOD/ELMORE/O'NEIL of Daviess County

I am looking for information about my great-grandfather William Henry CAWOOD who was born in Indiana abt. 1855. His father was Moses CAWOOD (born in Indiana about 1820) and his mother was Jane ELMORE, who married March 24, 1853 in Daviess County, Indiana (Jane was Moses' second wife). Moses Cawood (sometimes spelled CAYWOOD) is in the 1850 and 1860 censuses in Daviess County, Indiana, and then in the 1870 census is in Cherokee County, Kansas.

My great-grandfather William Henry Cawood married Emma O'NEIL. I do not know when or where that marriage occurred; however, my grandfather, their youngest child, and his older sister were born in Arkansas.

I would appricate any help you could provide.

Thanks, Sharon Corsiglia
sharoncorsiglia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment