Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Query: SANDSTROM/SANDCARTON of Marion County

I'm researching my g-g-g-grandmother's family. Her name was Hedvig Augusta Sandstrom. She emigrated from Sweden in 1873, with her sister, Hulda, and joined her family in Brooklyn.

She had a brother, Theodore Sandstrom, who I believe emigrated in 1881. I also know that Theodore also holds Canadian patents on gears he designed.

I found a Theodore Sandstrom in Marion County, Indiana in the 1900, 1910, and 1920 Censuses, (listed as Hiador Sandcarton in 1910).

Is there any way to find out if this Theodore Sandstrom is *my* Theodore Sandstrom?

His parents' names were August and Clara Sandstrom. Theodore's birthday was June 5, 1856. Other siblings were Olivia, William, Charles, and Alma.

Thank you for any help you can give me!
Claire Halsey
7211 US Highway 221
Laurel Springs, NC 28644
cnhalsey@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment