Monday, June 6, 2016

Query: Russell Orlando Casper, Marshall County


            I am trying to find a school picture of my great-grandfather Russell Orlando Casper.

He lived in Center Township, Marshall County, Indiana, and passed away at the age of 24. At the time of his passing Russell was married to Pauline Starr and had a six months old son by the name of Wayne Russell Casper. (I am Wayne's daughter)

            I know Russell Orlando attended school in Center Twp. Last census I have is 1920 for Center Twp., Marshall, Indiana, Dist. 0166; Russell was 15

            It stated he was not attending school at that time. However the records may be incorrect. Even if you find a grade school picture that would be fine. I have no idea what grade school he attended.

            He was married  12/12/1923 in St. Joseph, Michigan, to Pauline Starr. Record #1738 Film 167. He passed in 1924.  Great Grandfather (His Dad) was a farmer at the time.

            I would greatly appreciate your help in this journey.



Caroline Sue Casper
145 Morton Ave
Trenton, New Jersey 08610
609-658-7115 (Cell)
farmercaroline82@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment