This issue includes:
- The story of a Civil War soldier from Hendricks County & Owen County (including a photo of his amputated femur)
- Indiana's absentee laws
- Name changes of Indiana residents in 1847 & 1850
- Admission records for Jasper County lawyers
- Brief records from Allen, Blackford, Boone, Dearborn, Knox, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Noble, Owen, Posey, Vanderburgh and Vigo counties
- "Always A Hoosier" entries
The quarterly is a premium database, accessible only to IGS members. Members have access to issues going back to 2010.