This issue includes:
- Military service information that can be found on the envelopes of Civil War correspondence.
- Indiana's Knights of Honor records, as an example of what can be found in fraternal records.
- Explanation of Indiana's bastardy law.
- Registration of civilian women in 1918 Jasper County, as an example of a lesser-known resource.
- Efforts to restore 100+ cemeteries in Harrison County.
- Various records abstracts, including War of 1812 veterans buried in Fayette County.
The quarterly is a premium database, accessible only to IGS members. Members have access to issues going back to 2010.