Thursday, October 3, 2013

Query: Ward Yant, Whitley County



                 I am trying to find the death date of a Ward H. Yant (1878-1942). I have not been able to find anything other than the year of his death. He lived in Indiana off and on from 1910 (just going off the census reports) and died there in 1942. Says he is buried at South Park Cemetery in Whitley County. I have Ward H Yant's birth in West Carroll, Ohio on Sep 15, 1878.
                What I am in need of is his middle name (my guess is Herman based on some evidence) and an exact date of death, again  I only know it was in 1942 in Indiana. He was survived by his second wife, Susie F. (unknown maiden name) and their four children; Clarence, Ruth, Floyd, Frederick. He also had two sons from his first marriage to Henrietta named Reno Milfred Yant and Clyde Eugene Yant.

Bill Arns
2680 Worden Street, Unit 71
San Diego, CA  92110
billyarns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment