Monday, July 29, 2013

Query: Friedrick Heitzmann, Vanderburgh County


            My g-g-grandparents lived briefly in Evansville, Pigeon Township, according to the 1860 census.  I assume my g-g-grandfather died in Indiana and am looking for his place of burial.
              My g-g-grandparents were Fred (Frederick/Friedrick) Heitzmann, b.ca 1808 Baden, Germany; Elizabeth (his wife) b.ca 1816/1820; daughter Sophia, b.ca 1853 in NY; son Frederick,  b.ca 1851 in NY; son Leopold, b.ca 1857 in NY.
            By 1865 Elizabeth and the children were living in Buffalo, NY, and she was listed as a widow.  They are all buried in Buffalo.  Since the children were born in NY, I assume their stay in Indiana was brief.  Any help on the burial place of Friedrick, Sr. would be appreciated.

Carol Gilbert
41 Hillside Terrace
Holland, NY  14080-9737
 rgilbert10@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment