- Tuesday, February 12 -- an informal auction of everyone's contributed genealogy "trash and treasures," as an aid to housecleaning and to the society's budget.
- Tuesday, March 12 -- Harold Henderson will tell how to find your way around the Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center's web site and the library itself, in preparation for our annual April bus trip. This is the best place to research genealogy between the East Coast and Salt Lake City -- don't miss out!
- Tuesday, April 9 -- Audrey Kinezian will speak on genealogy resources for Starke County.
- Wednesday, April 10 -- Annual bus trip to Allen County Public Library. Reservation forms will be available soon, cost is $21 per person.
- Tuesday, May 14 -- to be announced.
- Tuesday, June 11 -- Gloria Arndt and Dorothy Palmer will guide the annual cemetery tour, this time meeting 6 pm at Low Cemetery on Johnson Road, and sharing a supper afterwards.
Weather permitting, the genealogy society meets at the Swanson Center for Older Adults (910 State Street, La Porte, Indiana) on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. The public is welcome at all meetings. Membership dues are $10 individual, $12 family.