Sunday, November 22, 2009

Query: RILEY/DAY/BOLANDER/MOORE/DAVIS of Marion County

I'm seeking information on Alexis Riley my (gggg-grandfather), born in MD in 1802 and lived in Lawrence Township, Marion County, IN from 1824 until his death. I'm also looking for information on 2 of his sons, George N. Riley (my ggg-grandfather) and Stephen P. Riley, George's brother. I do know that George married Elizabeth Day and Stephen married Lizzie Bolander. It's also my understanding that Alexis was married twice, his first wife was Nancy Moore and his second wife was Jane Davis. I can't locate death notices for Alexis or George, nor can I find George's Civil War documentation. Any information you could provide would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Sherry Byers
502 Glen Run Dr.
Atglen, PA 19310
dlbyers@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment