Monday, July 27, 2009

Query: Restoring Documents

Query: I have an ornate wedding certificate from my parents' marrige in 1929. The document is yellowing, cracking and brittle. My mother taped many of the tears with scotch tape many years ago. I would like to find someone to restore and preserve this document. Can anyone refer me to someone who does this?

Submitted by:
Av Herman
3531 Inverness Blvd.
Carmel, IN 46032

No comments:

Post a Comment