Saturday, October 26, 2019

Join IGS At The International Festival

Every year the Nationalities Council of Indiana presents an International Festival at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in November. This year the Indiana Genealogical Society will have an outreach booth at the Festival. Since genealogy is an international and ethnic activity, we thought is would be a natural fit. If you've never been there, we encourage you to attend and see some of your ancestry in action.

[We need several volunteers to help staff our booth #505, which has to be attended from 9am to 9pm all three days. If you can give a few hours any day, email Ron Darrah at rdarrah@att.net before Nov. 7th. You'll be glad you volunteered and attended!]


7 comments:

  1. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I will really appreciate the writer’s choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information. The article has truly piqued my interest.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the theme/design of your website.

    ReplyDelete