Howard County:Contributed by Kokomo-Howard County Public Library
- Alumni of New London High School, Howard County, Indiana (1884-1930)
From a 1930 alumni souvenir.
- Alumni of New London High School, Howard County, Indiana (1931-1948)
A handwritten list in the back of a 1930 alumni souvenir.
- History of Young Men Christian's Association, Kokomo, Howard County, Indiana (1937) 
Miscellaneous materials about the Kokomo YMCA, including a 1930s basketball team roster and photo and a 1937 newspaper article.
Owen County:Contributed by Ten O'Clock Line Treaty Museum (Gosport, Indiana)
- Burials at Gosport Cemetery, Owen County, Indiana (1901-1928)
A typewritten list of burials that was found in an old notebook.
- Owners of Lots at Lake Hollybrook, Owen County, Indiana (1930)
A typewritten list of lots in Lake Hollybrook that had been sold as of July 14, 1930.
Vigo County:Contributed by Wabash Valley Genealogy Society (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- Benefit for West Terre Haute Police Department, Vigo County, Indiana (1941)
A program for a July 18, 1941 show to benefit the West Terre Haute Police Department. It includes the names of performers and ads for local businesses.
- Confederate Soldiers Buried at Woodlawn Cemetery, Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana
Information about 11 Confederate prisoners of war who died in a local prison and were buried in Woodlawn Cemetery.
College, Military, or Statewide:Contributed by the Genealogical Society of Marion County (Indianapolis):
- Graduates of Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis (1914-1945)
A 1956 history of the Indiana University Training School for Nurses.
- Selected Employees of Indiana Bell Telephone Co. (1965)
A booklet containing news of various employees and the company's 1964 annual report.
- History of Allison Engine Division, Indianapolis in World War II
A booklet published by the Allison Engine Division of General Motors Corporation, Indianapolis.
Does your organization have Indiana genealogy materials that need digitized? Consider applying for equipment through the Indiana Genealogy Digitization Project.