Thursday, April 27, 2017

Query: Thomas Johnson, Morgan County


            I am trying to trace the parents of my GGGrandfather Thomas Johnson b8 May 1849 in Morgan County Indiana (according to his death certificate.)  His parents are listed as George E Johnson (listed on various census as being born in Indiana, Virginia and Kentucky) and his mother is listed as Amanda, born in Indiana.  He possibly had a brother Charles (I have a picture of the two of them.)

            I can't find them on census, marriage licenses, and just don't know where else to look.  Amanda supposedly lived 102 years, so I even tried to guestimate dates and look for graves.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!



Shelly Slade

304-5776 200 Street

Langley, BC Canada V3A 1M8



No comments:

Post a Comment