Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Query: Henry Pearson/Abigail Bradway, Union County


             I see on your website that you don't do research. But maybe you can tell me where to turn. I am looking for some information for a Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) application for ancestors in Indiana, but their dates are before vital records were collected.

            My great great grandparents were Henry Steddom Pearson (or Pierson) and Abigail Bradway Pearson. They were married before they came to Indiana, but both died there - he in Union county and I assume she died there also. He died March 6, 1881 and she died July 7, 1872. I believe they were Quakers. I was looking for a death record, obituary, wills.

            Also, my great grandmother was born there to these parents. Her name was Frances Rosella Pearson, and she was born in Liberty, Union, Indiana, December 5, 1871.

            Thanks for any help you can give me.



Joyce Major

joyceamajor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment