Monday, December 5, 2016

Query: Thomas Cunningham, Parke County


            Hello, I am trying to find information on my ancestor. I found 2 Thomas Cunninghams in Parke County;

one buried in Wolf Creek Cemetery 1872 with one child Ella Martha, No spouse listed on Find a Grave Born: 7 Sep 1821 in Kentucky;

one living in Sugar Creek, Parke County in 1870 with 9 children. Estimated birth date: 1822 Spouse: Martha

            Do you have any information in your records or know where I can possibly find it? I'd like to prove if these are different or the same person. I believe my Thomas was the son of Jonathan and Susannah Black. Thank you for any help you can give. I live in Colorado so researching in Indiana is difficult.





Mary Kemper

mary.kemper63@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment