Saturday, July 16, 2016

Query: David Hammon, Kosciusko County


            I have been researching my family history but come to a dead end in Indiana. My great grand father was David Hammon, born in Pennsylvania in 1815, but he lived in Indiana. All his children were born in Indiana. His father died in Indiana; his name was either Henry or Jacob. My great grandmother was Roseana Moyer; they were married in Ohio but had all their kids in Indiana. I have found reference to them living in Kosciusko County.
            There are many Hammon families living in Indiana, and I don't know it they are related or where they came from, as the place of birth changes from the different census. Any help in sorting out this would be helpful or some documentation confirming who’s who would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.
            I am a disabled vet and this is part of my therapy
-to find my history-but I am unable to travel, so my search is strictly thru the Internet.   

Daniel Hammond
348 Morro Dunes Ave
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031
danielhammond@cox.net


No comments:

Post a Comment