Monday, May 23, 2016

Query: Jeremiah Girton, Wayne County



            I am hoping someone there can help me with some research on my fourth
great-grandfather.  The 1810 Census puts him in Washington, KY. 
            Here is the information I have:
Jeremiah Girton, Est year of birth 1773 (Undocumented info states born in Maryland, but not sourced); Date of Death 23 May 1845, in Boston Township, Wayne County, IN (Documented by last will and testament)
            Spouse:  Jane Moore, Date of Birth 1 July 1783, in Kentucky; Date of Death 23 Dec 1871, in Boston Township, Wayne County, IN
            I am looking for parental information on both Jeremiah and Jane as well as a marriage document for the couple.

Erin Marr
7705 S 70th St Cir
LaVista, NE 68128
erinmarr@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment